Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Welcome to Write On

41 comments:

  1. In the worlds, the fads can be realy important, people think the fads can make him popular but your not popular because of the fads. In this text, im gonna talk about what i think about fads, this can make you popular, why do people follow fads and my favorite fads.

    In first, i think fads was stupid, because all the people dont like the same thing, we all have differents fads for a person. Long time ago, i saw a top model and his clothes was the fads of this time, in my head i think hes look like colour pencils.

    In second time, fads can make a person popular? I think fads cant make you popular. The thing make you popular was not your clothes but who you are or how you are with others people. I know a person have beautifull fads but his to embarrass with other people.

    The third was why do people follow fads, i think this against stupid. People want to follow fads for became popular but your clothes cant make you popular. Long time ago, i wanted to follow them and im not became popular, i rest the same person.

    In last time, what my favorite fads, seriously, i dont have a favorite fads but i like my clothes. I dont know my fads name but this is how i am, differents from other people.

    For concluded this text, fads was anothers human stupidity but we like that and we gonna continue this for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will talk about fads. Precisely my opinion on fads, on popularity of fads, on the people who fallow fads and on my favorite fads.

    First, I think that fads is good, because itself we permit to have an appartenance feeling and to meet around our similaries. I remember when I was young, I said at my friend Annie: You're my best friend now, because you have the same t'shirt as me!:D

    Second, I think that fads make people popular is not good, because itself don't give a chance at people to be popular for people who don't have money. When I was young, I was not popular, because I did'nt have money...

    Third, I think that's good that people fallow fads, because itself we give any style and the fads is cool, so everybody fallow fads. Before, I don't fallow fads ans I have less friends. Now, I fallow fads and I have more friends that before. It's stupid like that!

    And four most, my favorite fad is skinny jeans, because I find that it's comfortable and beautiful at a men like at a girl. I love skinny jogging too for same reasons.

    For conclude, I think that fads, in general, is good and cool, so you can fallow fads without problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some people want to have a belong feeling.Some fads are an interesting part of our culture.In the following text, it will be about why do people follow fads,what do I think about it,do fads make people popular and also what is my favorite fad.



    I thinkpeople follow fads because they don't want to be rejected and they want to have a belong feeling like wearing pants far below the waistline is a fad popular among teenage boys.

    I don't think that fads make people popular because when a new fad goes out,everybody will follow it so a person would not be popular because of that like the ''I love boobies'' bracelet when it came out,everybody in the next days has it.

    I think fads is a way to be accepted because nobody wants to be rejected by their friends or other people for example the fashion look,people would wear what is in fad.

    My favorite fad is wearing pants far below because I am comfortable and I have the feeling to be accepted.

    For concluding,all of those fads have strange beginnings,others change and adapt with time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FADS
    The world love are beautiful and fashion in their clothes. The fads are very important in the life of the people. In this text, it will be question about what i think about fads, if the fads make people popular, if the people follow fads and what is my favorite fads.

    First, what i think about fads? I think this is good and funny because this boost the moral, especially that of the girls but this is a big influence for spend very much quantity of your money, above all the girls. For exemple, i buy a sweater and finally i just wearing this one once, this is waste of money.

    Second, do fads make people popular? No because if you are popular it’s because your attitude but little your style. For exemple, my friends love my clothes but this is not very a reason if i’m popular.

    After, people follow fads? Yes because according the people, if you are not fashion you are weird but this is only the influence of the people on community. For exemple, if you don’t have the chamballa you are ugly or old-fashion.

    Finally, what is my favorite fads? my favorite fads is long sleeves sweater because i don’t love when i see my arms, i love hold end of my sleeves and because i love the winter so i love very much wear this and more this is very beautiful clothes.

    So, yes the fads are funny but this are a big influence, fads don’t do people popular, yes the people follow fads and my favorite fads are the long sleeves sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FADS

    I will write about fads. I will explain what I think about fads, do fads make people popular, why do people follow fads and my favorite fad.

    I like fads because is very beautiful and I think about fads it is we make popular. My sister had a blue sweater and everyone was jealous.

    I think fads make people popular because the adolescent interesting a people are in fashion and want become friends with them. My friend had a new shoes popular and she is become friend with the teenager popular at school.

    The people follow fads because they want be popular and they want have the new friends. They follow fads because they want be like everybody. My brother example begins to smoke for be popular and have friends.

    My fad favourite is the jeans skinny because it is comfortable but at the same times it is dressy. The jeans you can wear when never, I like this. The jeans skinny everybody can wear.

    Generally, the teenagers wear the fads for become popular, have the new friends and be in fashion. I like fads but not exaggerate. The jeans skinny it is simple.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fads

    In the world he exist a lot fashion. I will talk what I think about fads, what people do to be popular, why do people follow fads and what is my favourite fads.

    Firstly, I think the fads is good because it’s original and to give our personality. The fads it’s beautiful when to know use. Each people have their fads. I was the shop with my friends and I see the beautiful jeans and jacket. I have tried the jacket and the jeans with lot jewellery. It was really beautiful and since that time I love the fashion.

    The people, for be popular, they get dressed with the jewellery and they get dressed with their fashion. Several people get dressed with color flash and the clothes with the big brand name. The last day, I see a person with the pants orange, the sweater yellow, the shoes red, lot jewellery and I loved her.

    The people follow the fads because they want be popular and for have a lot friend. I don’t follow the fads because I like be simple. At primary, many people follow the fads example the big gangs was popular just because they follow the fashion present.

    My favourite fads it’s the jeans skinny. I wear the jeans skinny each week-end. I love it because it’s very comfortable and beautiful. I like skinny color.

    For conclude the fads it’s beautiful, it’s good and many people make a lot thing for be popular. Several follow the fads. I love other clothes but my favourite it’s the jeans skinny.


    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello in this text I’m going you say its that I think of the fads. Its that yield the people popular why do people follow fads and I’m going you talk about my favorite fads.

    The fads is a good way of expression and it’s very cool because you can get dressed like you want. I was a friend that she get dressed with of color very flash and was its way of expression for she.

    I think that it’s good for the person because the fads yield the person popular. I think that the fads that the people or that the celebrety wearing, the yield popular because the clothes or the thing they did the yield popular. But the celebretys they are popular because the clothes they wearing are their mode.

    Its that I think of people that follow a fads, it’s that its they of copy the fads that the celebrety wearing or that their friend did. I think the people copy the other people for their fads, because they cant have their fads to them.Me I think that the people follow the fads of their celebrety or of their friend for have the same fads that them. Exemple, I was a friend that follow the fads of its celebrety favorite, she get dressed like the celebrety.

    My favorite fads it’s of wearing of snap back because it’s the mode to school and because its they the betiful hat .

    For coclued, I think that the fads can exist during long time but sur fads not during long time but the people go follow the new fads.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fads


    The world of the fads it's a complex world. For everybody it's different and it's a personal style. In the text i'm gonna answer to four questions , i give my opinion, explanations and a little anecdote.The first is what i think about fads ? The second is do fads make peoples popular ? The third is why people follow fads ? For finish what is my favorite fads and why ?

    For start, what i think about fads ? I like this because it's very personal for me because it's different for everybody. I like fads too because, it's a way for to represent who we are. I love fashion like everyone . One day, i had see a girl and she has an incroyable look. She has wearing a pink skinny jeans and a yellow sweatshirt, it's cute. But this girl has over fifty years old and this is our generation.

    For the next, do fads make peoples popular ? Yes, i think because several clothes cost a lot money and it's too expansive for a lot people. Their are just the stars who can buy the expansive dresses or suit for men. When i was young, i want to be dress like Selena Gomez. This is an old anecdote.

    For continue, why do people follow fads ? I think that everybody is interested by the fads. They want to follow fads because, they are interested by this. This make several people popular. Everybody want please to everybody and that all starts with the look. You have beautiful look, you are cool but sometimes it's not always cool. My friend always follows the fads. She shaves one side of her head. It's a funny story because it's too bad for she.

    Now, my favorite fads. It's hard to choose fad but i choose the skinny jeans. I have choose this because i wear this every time at school, at home, at the restaurent, ect. Today,a lot girls wear this kind of pants because it's confortable and it takes the size of your body. I know, i love to be different than others girls, but every girls like this. For personalize my pants, i add several accessories like a belt, motifs or i take pants with different colors that represents myself like that i have my own style.

    For finish, fads are different each year. I like fads like a lot people. I know it's different for everybody because everyone has their own opinion it's different of others and it's personal. Whatever i say everyone has their own idea about fads.


    Audrey Michaud 435 words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello guys,

      I write this blog to talk about the FADS. I'm gonna tell you what i think about fads,if the fads make people popular and why do people follow fads.

      First of all, what i think about fads.Surely, i think fads is commercial creation who people very like this. You can wearing a fads and keep a fad,for get more styles, more groopies and for have your own personnality with it.

      Why? Because it's fashion and many people love them. And the fads became popular quickly.

      My opinion about fads :
      The fads can have a effect positive or negative. Some poeple have a fad because they love them and enjoy them. Or some people have a fad because they follow us who had a fad.

      Let me tell you my anecdote : in may 2011, new-era caps have created a fad named (new snap-back). Then this type of fad became very popular
      and a lot of teenagers started to wearing this. After some teenagers get more friends just because they had a snap-back. That's sow you the negative side of the fads.


      Secondly, do fads make people popular?
      Some people yes and some people no.Why? Because someone can wearing a fads and look very great with it. Then he can will be popular. But someone wearing and he do not look's very great, he did not will be popular. So that's the reason why people became popular or not.

      Let's read a second anecdote :
      When the new snap-back was created, a teenager was wearing this. Then after, he get many ''groopies''(fan of them). Just because he wearing a snap-back fad.
      That make sens? Judge by your own self.

      Now, why do people follow fads?
      I think is because they whant get the fads style, be the this fashion style or be like us.

      Why?
      Because a lot of people love the fads and the fads is something very expend in store.
      My last anecdote about is :
      In january 2012, a mark of fads was created a armlet named ''i love boobies''.
      Then after many people buy it. Just because they want be is this fasion mark fad.


      For conclude, that's all of my blog about ''FADS'', about my opinions and what i think about this subject. I hope you'll be enjoyed!

      Delete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello guys,

      I write this blog to talk about the FADS. I'm gonna tell you what i think about fads,if the fads make people popular and why do people follow fads.

      First of all, what i think about fads.Surely, i think fads is commercial creation who people very like this. You can wearing a fads and keep a fad,for get more styles, more groopies and for have your own personnality with it.

      Why? Because it's fashion and many people love them. And the fads became popular quickly.

      My opinion about fads :
      The fads can have a effect positive or negative. Some poeple have a fad because they love them and enjoy them. Or some people have a fad because they follow us who had a fad.

      Let me tell you my anecdote : in may 2011, new-era caps have created a fad named (new snap-back). Then this type of fad became very popular
      and a lot of teenagers started to wearing this. After some teenagers get more friends just because they had a snap-back. That's sow you the negative side of the fads.


      Secondly, do fads make people popular?
      Some people yes and some people no.Why? Because someone can wearing a fads and look very great with it. Then he can will be popular. But someone wearing and he do not look's very great, he did not will be popular. So that's the reason why people became popular or not.

      Let's read a second anecdote :
      When the new snap-back was created, a teenager was wearing this. Then after, he get many ''groopies''(fan of them). Just because he wearing a snap-back fad.
      That make sens? Judge by your own self.

      Now, why do people follow fads?
      I think is because they whant get the fads style, be the this fashion style or be like us.

      Why?
      Because a lot of people love the fads and the fads is something very expend in store.
      My last anecdote about is :
      In january 2012, a mark of fads was created a armlet named ''i love boobies''.
      Then after many people buy it. Just because they want be is this fasion mark fad.


      For conclude, that's all of my blog about ''FADS'', about my opinions and what i think about this subject. I hope you'll be enjoyed!

      Delete
  13. FADS
    This text is about fads.It will explain my opinion about fad,
    if that make people popular and why people follow fad.

    I think fad is very fun because some person think fad is recent
    but some fad was created since year ago. Fad's a temporary
    fashion. I had some friend who always played with a hachey
    sack.He had a many kind and color of hackey sack.

    I don't think fad can make people popular, because fad's just
    for a period. I don't think if peole buy a GIGAPET, they will be
    popular. At school there was a really weird person who wanted to
    be popluar. She bought all GIGAPETS of all color and that didn't
    make her popular.

    I think people follow fads, because fad isn't expensive and it's
    easy to get, also advertisements commercial convince people to
    buy it. My friend bought all pokemon cards, because that was
    very not expensive.

    My favorite fad is SKIP IT, this toy desined to be affixed to our ankle via a small plastic hoop. I loved this thing because I spend hours outside on the driveway trying to beat up my record.

    Fad is very COOL because when we were young we spend our time to play with a skip it, pokemon card, gigapet... but that don't make people popular.


    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. fads
    This text talks about fads. In first I talk about: what I’m think about fads, in next I talk about: why the fad make people popular, In next I talk about :why the people follow them and in finish I talk about my favorite fads.

    I don’t like fads because everybody has creativity in your head. The fad is similar for everybody. The fads mask you personality. My best friends in primary like fads and one day she lost fads and she have crazy style.

    The fads make people because the people begin the fads become a people popular. The people like style because is different in first and in end is the most people is similar. Is not great, you have most creativity in your head. My other friend in primary follow fads and every year and in this time she is popular.

    The people follow fads because one people begin fads and in one day ten people like than… The other people like than because the stars and the rich people like that. My friends in this time like red hair because Rihanna have red hair.

    My favorite fad is the fad for the 80’s. I like elephant pants… this look is very different of the look in this year.

    In finish the fads close a door of personality, make a people popular and people follow than because is popular.

    Marie-Jeanne Paquette

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fads

    There are many kind of fashion in the world. In this paper will be discussed i think about fads, fads make people popular, do people follow fads and my favorite fads

    Firstly, i think about fads physical is not good because the people resemble. Example the people love cardigan with the drawing the dolphin pink and all the people in wear. My anecdote is than my friend had one new sweater and it's very beautiful but it was white. When she had supper at my home, she had all escape your meal in your new sweater.

    Second, i think the fad make the people popular but depend any the work than you make. i think too it's good, because is the beep for to do know, my anecdote is my cousin is model. The night, when she had the parade. She had fall down in front of all the people.

    Then do people follow fad, because the people like that. I think it's good. my anecdote is when i had shopping with my best friend. The sales woman gave the sweater free and my best friend take two sweater for this family.

    Before concluding, I would like to say my favorite mode. My favorite mode is technology. Because it is very useful. Each day, the majority of people use their cell phones.

    Briefly, the fads is something good in clothes but not really Because people like that too. I also think that people share because they love it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fads


    In the text who follow he is question of what do you think about fad ?, do fads make people popular ?, why do people follow fads ? and for finish I say my favorite fads.

    Firstely, I say if I think about fads. I like very because now, the fads is very beautiful and very nice, but it's very cost. Two years ago, my friend don't liked a fad and when he put my watch, he want buy a watch and now he likes the watch fads.

    Second question is do fads make people popular ? For me, no don't make people popular because now all people follow the fads he/she is not more popular. One year ago my friend arrive at school with a convers shoes and he thinks who more popular but your girlfriend put the same shoes.

    The third question is why do people follow fads ? I don't know why, but he is not intelligent because it's very cost when follow the fads, but some people he don't care. One year ago, my friend Jeremy buy a new pants adidas and every week, he bought a new pants. This guy it's crazy.

    The last thing is what is my favorite fads ? My fvorite fads is the watch because I have the time every time and it's nice when I have the time with me. I have two watchs one yellow by my beautiful girlfriend and one orange by me.

    So now, the fads is very cool and a lot people follow the fads, but follow fads cost a lot money.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fads

    From our days the young man and woman are fascinating by the fads above all teenager. In the paragraph who follow this than I think about fads and is what the fads make people popular and why the people follow fads and my favorite fads.

    I think the fads is one oof the most influence in the world because fads refers to the way of dressing according to taste. Fads is not just about clothing but also accessory,makeup,perfume and even bodily changes. My opinion is positive because fads is a kind of admiration and also it`fun.

    Yes,fads make people popular because you`re beautiful,you`re also the swag and people will want to copy. My opinion is positive because as one you come to school with a really chic dress,people that you did not used to talk or walk will follow you all day.

    People follow fads because this is a phenomenon involving the collective through the company,the look,the returns,it imposes codes and individual taste. My opinion is positive because it is a means to assert their social status,social group,its purchasing power and personality.

    My favorite fads is fads new yorkaise and shoes with heels. I love them because is beautiful.

    Me,I know the way it makes me popular and I also follow. I love fads because it is beautiful and also when is it give us great confidence in himself.

    phara jusmé

    ReplyDelete
  19. FADS
    Im gonna write abount fads. I will write wath I think abount fads, do fads make people popular, why people follow fads and for finish wath is my favorite fads.

    I dont love fads. A lot of person think that is very important but it is not. They spend a lot of money in fads. You dont need fads in your life it is not utile. I think that fads are discover for make money easily with the people. Maybe some fads are beautiful but it cost a lot of money. I just have one word for describe fads : marketing. I was a the Carrefour Laval with my friends and we go at Amnesia shop. The price of one hoodie was 70$ because it is a brand !

    No I dont think that fads make people popular. Let me explain you with a exemple, your not popular and you wear a fads your not be popular because you wear a fads. But I think that is the people who are popuplar , they make fads. I found that is ridiculous because a lot of people who wear fads it just for be like the others. For me everybody have his style and it like a part of your personnality. People popular decide to all wear boy sweater after that would be a fads but not for a long time.

    I think that people follow fads for be like the others, like the person popular. They want to be fashion and the solution is to be wear like everybody just for be accepted by the others they wear fads. They dont want to be judge. A lot of reason exist but for me is the principale. My opinion is that the people are so preoccupy abount wath the others think and it is not a good thing because after they just think abount that. Is not important wath they think ! I saw a boy who wear low pant and his pant fall down on the street he want to wear fads look the result.

    My favorite fads is clothes vintage but not all because seriously sometime is too much ! I dont know why but I love this style. I found that some clothe of this style are beautiful.

    In this text you read my opinion abount fads, do fads make people popular , why I think people follow fads and what my favorite fads. And you wath it your favorite fads ?

    ReplyDelete
  20. FADS

    In that text, I’m gonna tell you what I think about fads, if fads can make people popular, why we follow fads and what’s my favorite fad.

    I think that fads are cool. Last years (2012) the big fad that was going on was the LMFAO style. A lot of persons in the world were dressed silly making video of themselves shuffling or doing silly things.

    Fads can make people popular. If we look at PSY, he followed the LMFAO fad with the gangnam style video clip. He even created a new fad from the video clip. Now, PSY, is so popular that he decided to retire after his show at Time Square on December 31th, 2012. So I really think that fad can make people popular.

    I guess that people follow fads because they want to be cool and popular. Even if sometimes, they have to act and look ridiculous like LMFAO or PSY. On Halloween night, me and my brother had absolutely no clue how to dress up to go treat or trick, so we decided to just pick up some cloths and wear them. My brother even put the box from the LMFAO videos on his head. We were looking silly but we didn't care because we were cool.

    My favorite fad is neon colour. I really love them because they make happiness in our life. You really can't look at neon colour and be sad. And that is why i love neon colour.

    At the end, i think fads are great, they can make people being popular and we want to be trendy because of that. I've told you what's my favorite fad, but what's your?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fads

    I will you talking about fads. I will explain what I think about fads, do fads make people popular and why do people follow fads. Also, I will explain my favorite fads.

    I think about fads is good, I love fads because the person represent the personality with fads. He has very much fads in the world. When I have then years old, I have seen the grandmother with the colors flash. The people are crazy!

    The fads make people popular because when you have beautiful style, you have more friends and the people you appreciate more because you are original. When I have twelve years old, my mother buys the new sweater and the new people had talk with me. Now, I have the new friends.

    The people follow fads because when the people have fads, this person is popular. The people have none fads, this person are often bullying because is flat. My parents and I have seen the people with the costume of cowboy in the restaurant. This person is very strange.

    My fads, I love dress, jeans and shoes. I love the fads vintage. Also, I love pants beige, with shoes black and the jacket. I love the fads because is my passion.

    Finally, I very love fads and the person follow fads are popular. The fads make people popular because when you have beautiful clothe, you have more friends.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fads

    I talk about your different characteristic of a subject which is recognized by all the wold. The subject is fads. The people like fads and follow fads. The points addressed are what fads is popular and why people follow fads etc....


    Yes, I think fads is a kind of collective admiration and passenger, because its a group of people. My opinion on fads can be both positive or negative.


    Yes, I think fads can make people popular, because today people give much importance to appearance. But any any time some people exaggerate too much to be using the popular.


    As fads can become popular,people decide to follow in order to be popular. They make them for his cool. But I think its enough for a person to be everything to cool.


    Me,I prefer the fads as these are the shoes,because I find some really pretty shoes.


    To conclude fads is the event key majority people in the world. Because certain
    people like fads and other people to follow fads.


    GAYELLE GEORGES

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fads
    Do you need to be the first who have every new things ? This text will explain you what I think about fas , if fads make people popular , why people follow fads and , finally , I will tell you my favorite fads.

    First of all , I like fads. I'm not obsessed with this but if i le the fad , I will follow. I will not do everything just because it's a fad.

    I don't think that fads make people popular. Personally , I think that it's famous people who makes fads . For exemple , if you ask people why they follow a fad they will tell you that it's because famous people do this too . One day , my little brother came qith a ''YMCMB'' t-shirt . I asked him why he was wearing this and his answer was because everybody wear this .

    I think people follo fads because they don't want to be rejected only because they're not like everybody. The other day , I was walking on the street and I saw some people insult a guy because he was out of fashion .

    My favorite fad is doing the Harlem Shake . I like this fad because videos are hilarious and creative.
    For conclusion , I like fads but I think some people are obsessed with this . The follow everything and they don't know why they're doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  24. FADS


    In this text, I will write about what I think about fads? Why do people follow fads? Do fads make people popular? And my favorite fad .

    First of all, I think fads is a very bad thing because some people abuse about that to be cool. Sometimes, fads make people jealous and that's produce a lot of problems. People expense a lot of money and this is not good. One day, I go to the house of the friend of my brother. His name is Gab, Gab expense a lot of money on his car to be cool and now he is very poor.


    Second, why do people follow fads? I think that's because they want to be very cool in front of their friends. Sometimes, that's didn't work because they look very bad. Yesterday, I go shopping and I see a grandmother with pink skinny and other flash stuffs, this is a very bad idea.


    Third, do fads make a person popular? I think fads don't make people more popular because that's the special things who make a person popular. Not the clothes. One day, I talk with my brother and we talk about singner. I said to him if he like a singner because they are beautiful or because they sing very well. His answer is because they sing very well, not because they are beautiful.


    After that, my favorite fad is hair cut because if you don't have a nice hair cut, you look very bad and that's important for me to have a nice hair cut to look good.


    To concluded, I think fads is very bad, follow fads is bad, fads don't make a people popular and my favorite fads is the hair cut.


    302 words.

    ReplyDelete
  25. The fads of young
    The fads it's one a subject very talk. The all question going with a fads, as, what do you think about fads? Do fads make people popular? why do people follow fads? And what is your favourite fads? So, now, a young answer to this for question incidentally to fads.

    So,what do you think about fads? I think, is a opretion, because now, he countrefeit be to fads. it's more important for the popularity. As, my brothers to be intimidate because they don't follow fads.

    Aftenwords, do fads make people popular? I think that no, because the true fads it's the fads of your personallity. My best friends have im style and, it's good, because is her style, her personallity, her tast.

    Why do people follow fads? i think that it's because, if they don't follow fads they don't can't be popular. My cousin follow fads, but it's don't very him because he change of fads more aften.

    Now, what is your favorite fads? My favorite fads it's emo, because, it's your emotions on your clothes, so when i'm sad, my clothes say that and aften, why.

    So, for conclud, the fads is around of us but the true fads is seldom use. But we can change this ; say not of false fads, say yes of your fads, your style, your emotion.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fads

    I will write about fads. I explain to you what I think about fads, if I think fads make people popular, why do people fallow fads and what is my favorite fads.

    I don't like fads because I think a lot persons depence very much money for buy the articles not always necessary. It's not everybody who can be in fads because sometimes is expensive. When was young, I crossed in street and I saw a boy with old clothes and he had money for buy a new clothes.

    I think fads make people popular because when a little group of people like same clothes or any articles they get dressed similar. When the persons saw any people similar, they think is cool. In my primary school, a girl was became popular because she had beautiful shoes.

    A lot persons like fads. I think do people fallow fads because they research to be appreciated and be in a group who him resemble. This persons is often influenced way the magazines, the stores or the advertising. When my mother was young, she had the colors fluorescent in all articles.

    My favorite fads is get dressed a leggings with a plain sweater because is very comfortable and I like this.

    For conclude, I think fads it's not always good. The fads make people popular, people follow fads and I have a fads very ordinary. The fads is a full circle.

    ReplyDelete
  27. FADS

    Iwritten my opinion do you thinh about fads?
    More precisely:What do you think about fads?,Do fads make people popular?,Why do people follow fads? and What is your favorite fad?

    Firstly,what do you think about fads?
    I dont like fads because more people juged people by the fads her applicated.the fads is to costly and more people dont have money for this.Me and my friend go to carfoure laval.My friend go to LIDS caps shop he by a black caps 30$ for the same caps in red colors is 45$.

    secondly,do fads make people popular?
    yes,because in 2013 the people is more juged by her cloth.you have good cloth you are cool, you are cool you are popular.i see this day by day and is reel.sorry i dont have anecdote to this.Just see on the school and have good exemple to this.

    Thirtly,why do people follow fads?
    More people follow fads for follow her friend and the population.Ithink more people follow fads for dont have bad comment.i have haitien friend he come from haiti in 2005.one model haitien.Good education.Today in 2013 he have OBEY shirt same her friend.

    Fourtly,what is your favorite fad?
    My favorite fad is the cap fad.i have about 50 caps.Because her cap represent her team.

    For conclusion,I dont like fad because is costly.More people follow fads for follow the population.In 2013 do fads make you popular and I like cap fad.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fads

    Hi my name is Mégane and today i'm going to talk to you about fashion. I'm going to tell you what I thing about fashion. I'm going to tellyou how fashion make people popular and tell you if people follow it.

    I would say fashion is something that makes people popular because of their look and clothes. Fashion is contagious for humans. So fashion makes people popular and they can dress themselves better.

    Do fashion make people popular? I say yes because when someone has expensive clothes on them knowone juges them. Because it's popular and everyone has those same kind of clothes. And you could have fashion on themselves they could get juged blody and they couldn't have friends like some people here in this world. For exemple Lady Gaga is very popular. What she wears is very ugly and very disturbing, some people follow her style so yes fashion makes people popular.

    Do people follow fashion? Yes people follow fashion because alot of people find it nice and alot of people wants to be popular. So yes to answer my question, people follow fashion to be popular.

    I would say for me I would like the vans shoes because they are very small and they go with all kind of clothes or looks.

    To finish, fashion is something to make people popular and yes people follow fashion because for some people fashion is their life.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi today I have posted this for explain what I think about fads, do fads make peoples popular, why do people follow fads and my favorite fads.

    To say the strue I don't like fads. Why? Because it's not all the people can buy the new fads and this problem can make jealous many people. The last week I saw a video very troubling. The boy in this video fighted another guy for having his clothes because he was jealous.

    I think fads can make peoples popular because day by day people judge the others bye their clothes and physique so if you have more fads your are more "cool". For example Psy have create his song and how he is very popular.

    In my opinion I thin that people follow fads for having the same look that his friends but it's correct because if you like this fads (fashion) is YOUR choice. Before christmas, my friend have change his look for having the same look of his friens but it's ok because it's HIS choice

    My favorite fads is doing the Gangnam Style because is juste funny to do this and hilarious

    Yes fads is great and cool because this can make you popular but fads can make jealous many people.

    Parisien, Justin

    ReplyDelete
  30. Some person loves fashion and little object or things who cost costly. I’m gonna talk about fads. I’m gonna explain what do I think about fads, do fads make people popular, why do people follow fads and what is my favorite fads.
    What do I think about fads? Firstly, I think the fads have of good thing and other not. That is a good think because fad can make someone more confident. As the Canada goose because it cost 595, 00$ and the several people don’t can’t buy a coats at this price or he don’t need a coats at this price for a small period of year but many people would this coats. A day I come in my friend with my coats very less beautiful than him and everybody complimented his coats in the mcdonald.
    Do fads make people popular?
    I think fads can make people popular because people talking about shoes and dress or other when they see a beautiful things on someone. As when I walking in the Carrefour Laval the boys watch the girls and if she beautiful someone going talk to her. If she don’t have a good look, some boys don’t talk to him.
    Why do people follow fads?
    People follow fad because is natural, most persone he want follow fads because of his friends or just because he like be in fashion. For example: Planking (2011), Gangnam Style (2012), Sagging Pants (2009), Pocket Motorcycles (2004), Breakdancing (2007), and more. When I going in Carrefour laval my friends buy the same thing his friend

    What is my favorite fads?
    My favorite fads is dress. Because people can’t have the same taste for the clothings for other people. The dress can varied and this is not always the same things.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fads

    In this blog i will talk to you about three subjet .

    First im gonna says what do you think about fads. I do like fads but not all of them because they are some that dont look well on me .Exemple the skinny jeans but in some people it look very well but not on me.

    I dont think fads make people popular.It make you see beter but your not gonna be popular. Exemple if you have a 300$ pair of shoes you gonna look beter but your not gonna be more popular.

    Alot of people falow fads and me to but not all the fads only the one that look god on me.But people fallow fads just to be more popular or cool and some of them just loke ogly .

    my two favorite fads are the back coiffe hair cut or like hockey player call it is "FLOW" and my second one is the hats.I like it alot because i tink that it look very well on me and on people taht use it.

    In conclusion i have talk to you about fads in general and some of my point of view and i hop that you like it

    ReplyDelete
  32. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fads

    In this blog, I will write about what I think about fads, why people follow fads, if it can make popular a person and my favorite fads.

    First, for me the fads is not very important in my life. I don't care what I wear. At school, I don't have the choice because I have to wear my uniform.

    The people follow fads because they want to be see by everybody or look like a star. I think the people who follow fads, are obligate to have much money.

    The fads can't make popular a person because if he has a cool or flash style and he is bad,he can't be like by everybody.

    My favorite fads is disco mode beacaus this is very cool and funny with big glasse, big shoes and the flashing pant. My parent live this fads in 1980 and they like it.

    For conclusion, you don't need to be like by everybody, just be yourself and wear your style.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Fads

    Fads, fads, fads... what its a fad? Its like a new tendency who come and go in us routine, what I think about fads? Do fads make people popular? Why do people follow fads? And obiously my favorite fads, you'll know in this text!

    What do you think about fads? Well the best exemple of an fads its the anecdote of the skinny pants, its became very popular two years ago but now its the fluo pants. I think a fad make some changement in us life because this is the fashion.

    Do fads make people popular? Hell yeah, I think its make us 'cool' because when a fad come everybody wants to try them because its something new.

    Why do people follow fads? because its the new tendency. Well everybody know the anecdote of the Iphone, its something psychologist, when the Iphone 3 was out million of people bought them.

    And my favorite fad its the platform shoes, I think its the best invention in the world because it make a women tall and beautiful.

    Finally, you know my favorite fad and what I think about fads and why people follow them to make people popular. Just remember a fad come and go in us routine.

    ReplyDelete
  35. The fad,is negative and positive.It is negative,because the are influence by the fad.He go spend much money for the fad by years.So it is positive,because the fad we allow of be indiferent of others people.The fadc can be in reason of bullying,I view of bully in my school,just for clothing of someone.

    The fads no the person popular,because all people can have the some style than all people.My opinion is negative,because the person who want be popular and who use the fad popular for be popular,it is a person who don't have this respect for him self.
    A day I view my friend walked in the street and I view than he has to change her style.I go view my friend and talk about of her style and he reply than was for be like them.
    The people follow fad,because the people be want like the others people.

    Me,I think it is something than the people been skip.My uncle smocked of the drugs for be like these friends.

    My favorite fad is the video games.Because the video games is funny,when I nothing a maked.

    So,the fad is very present in the society and is very negatively.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Fads


    Fads are things that doesn't makes you special because fads its about following them. Fads could be about clothes style, hobbies and verbal expressions.
    Following fads does make you popular, because others think of you as a model. If you dress like everybody else you would get known as someone cool and the same with verbal expressions and hobbies.
    And that is exactly why people follow them, trying to be cool, to get popular. But ther're others that really like the fad so they follow it.
    I don't really like to follow fads. But when I was 7 years old I had thoes farm ant. And it was a huge one, I had about a hundred of ants. Them one year later a set them free. My grand-father and I build a underground a monodymy for my ants.

    Xavier Elchicoloco

    ReplyDelete
  37. Fads

    Hi, the people, the girls precisely, like shopping the clothing becaus I don't know, im not girls. So, certain people like the fads, why? In the text, he question does it make my popular fads, why do people follow fads, what do you think about fads and what is my fads.

    First, the first popular fads, for me, is the bracelet is writing < I love boobies >. I don't have this because I don't like bracelet, Just wristwach. The second popular fads is rosary. My friends is not believer, but he have the rosary. The third popular fads is the jean skinny. I don't like this because is very uncomfortable.

    Second, why o people follow fads? I don't sure, because the people very popular, teenagers precisely, have the fads, they teenagers is copy the fads. The fads of teenagers is < swag > because I don't know.

    Third, I don't have he fads because I don’t like to resemble the all teenagers. I like dress my clothing. But, I like the chain with the cross because is my grand-mom, she give me because I finish my first communion.

    Concluded, I don’t like the fads because is not me. Is just the people thought popular and the people love the fads who gate the fads

    ReplyDelete